This beautiful continent is widely known by many travellers to be the “Land Down Under”, but once you are there, you will still discover a land still further “down under” with its astonishing natural sights and unique brand of island life and eco-tourism—namely, the province of Tasmania.
- Virtual business address : Acquire a corporate mailing location for your home-based venture by opting for a virtual business address.
- cotswold break : For your accommodation on your Cotswold break, browse through this online portal to know your options.
- Flexioffices : People who are searching for serviced offices in the UK can get in touch with Flexioffices.
- bed linen hire : For quality services, obtain the services of this bed linen hire company.
- lanzarote villas : Search for Lanzarote villas with ease through this comprehensive portal!
- office space Beijing : Be able to find an office space Beijing that offers a comfortable environment to your staff!
- london office space : Do you require a London office space for your operations? Search through this directory.
- clifton apartments : If you want to rent one of the Clifton apartments available at Alderman, visit this online portal right away.
- siberian express : Let this specialist travel company help you engage in Siberian Express tours.
- city apartment london : Get to pick a suitable city apartment London for you!
Located off the coast of the province of Victoria and separated by the Bass Strait, Tasmania is a small island that houses a laidback atmosphere among its residents and offers a wide variety of activities and local destinations that cater to everyone. Get your itinerary in full gear and check in to excellent accomodation offered by Duriftwood Cottages. After which, visit some of the top Tasmanian hot spots featured below:
Sullivans Cove and the Salamanca Markets
Sullivans Cove is where you can admire the bevy of boats, yachts, and vessel ships that travel all the way to Antarctica, while the nearby Salamanca Markets is a haven for shoppers and diners looking for a scrumptious meal and a bargain deal on souvenir purchases.
Tahune Forest Airwalk
LIve like a mythological woodland nymph by walking high above the foliage of Tahune Forest located on the edge of the South West Wilderness. With a 600-metre long aerial walkway suspended 48 metres from the ground, it's a walk of faith that will surely take your breath away.
Cradle Mountain National Park
Setting foot upon the grounds on this vast stretch of land virtually untouched by the industrialisation of mankind will tune you in on the beauty of Tasmania, as the ruggedly stunning peaks of Cradle Mountain stand guard over the unspoiled beaches and rivers that surround the area.
Bridestowe Estate Lavender Farm
Regarded as the largest lavender farm in the Southern Hemisphere, visitors will be welcomed by the soothing aroma of light purple blooms come mid-December to late January, as well as exclusive food specialities such as lavender-flavoured ice cream and muffins made fresh on the estate.
Accommodation Selection Hiking Benefits Holidaying in Australia Honeymoon Accommodation Essentials Planning Romantic Holidays Selecting Tourist Destinations Tasmanian Destinations Tourist Spots in Tasmania Travelling To Tasmania Trekking Safety