Known as the “Manager’s Residence”, Seascapes boasts some of the best views of Dover’s stunning bay and its three islands. This luxurious 3-bedroom house accommodates up to 8 people and is ideal for couples looking for a romantic getaway or families wanting a relaxed holiday with plenty of room to move.
The property features its own private garden area and Weber Q barbecue, a spacious upstairs bedroom with stunning water views and an ensuite with double spa bath, and expansive living areas, a family bathroom, 2 bedrooms and a sofa bed on the ground floor.
Watch the sailboats glide by from the comfort of your cosy lounge or take a stroll along the esplanade just metres from your doorstep.
Please note that the Driftwood Cottages office is located beneath the Seascapes building.
Facilities at Seascapes include:
- Accommodates up to 8 guests
- 3 Bedrooms: 1 queen bed, 2 double beds and 1 single bunk over double. A double sofa bed is also available on request.
- 2 bathrooms: ensuite bathroom with spa bath, 2nd bathroom with walkin shower
- Wireless broadband Internet access
- Wood-fired heating
- Large deck overlooking Port Esperance Bay
- Spa bath
- Private barbecue
- Fully self-contained modern kitchen
- Full size refrigerator
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Leather sofas
- Large flat-screen TV
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Off-street parking