This lovingly renovated 2-bedroom cottage has stunning water and mountain views from a huge verandah and expansive picture windows.
Take in the idyllic views as you relax in your own private Jacuzzi hot tub, sunk into the deck outside. Sip a fine Tasmanian Pinot Noir and gaze at the stars, or curl up by the cosy wood fire and watch the sailboats glide by. The Beach House caters to your every need with a modern, fully-equipped kitchen, and digital LCD TV with DVD player and surround sound stereo system.
The Beach House is ideal for 2 to 4 people, with a rollaway bed available to accommodate a 5th person.
Facilities in The Beach House include:
- Accommodates 4 guests
- 2 Bedrooms: One king bed and 2 single beds
- One bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Wireless broadband Internet access
- Heating (wood-fired and reverse-cycle)
- Private Jacuzzi hot tub sunk into the deck
- Private barbecue
- Fully self-contained: stainless steel kitchen
- Full size refrigerator
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Leather sofas
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Minibar stocked with local wines and produce
- Off-street parking